LUX Commercial Edge Lit LED Exit Emergency Light Fixture Recessed Mount White Canopy with Clear Panel and Red Lettering
LED Exit Light is a reliable and energy-efficient exit lighting solution. It is a type of emergency lighting that uses light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to illuminate the exit signs and pathways in case of a power outage or fire. LED Exit Lighting can last up to 10 years or more reducing the need for frequent maintenance and replacement. It consumes up to 80% less energy saving you money on your electricity bill. It is also environmentally friendly because it does not contain mercury or other harmful substances that can pollute the environment when disposed of.
- Ultra bright, energy efficient, long life Red LED.
- UV-stabilized ultra-clear acrylic edge lit panel provides consistent, uniform illumination.
- Double face utilizes factory installed silver or white mylar background panel.
- Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional multi-tap 208/220/240 voltage available.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Compatible with drywall or drop ceiling mount installations. Bar hangers included.
- Wall mount capability optional.
- Premium-grade, extruded aluminum housing.
- Extruded aluminum trim assembly is easily detachable from below, providing accessibility for service or maintenance. Available in black or white powder-coated finishes.
- Self-adhesive chevron appliques and guide template provided for directional indication.