Kuzco Lighting CHUTE LP14840 Linear Pendant Light
The primary component of the Chute series is a slim round rod illuminated along the entirety of its length. The opal silicon diffuser radiates soft LED light outward from the axis of the lamps and completes the cylindrical shape. Used in angled repetition the fixture becomes increasingly energetic creating a field of radiant floating lines. Individual height adjustment of the various linear elements allows for user customization and an abundance of potential compositions. Available in several sizes and multiple finishes.
- Fixture Dimensions: L42" x W14-1/8" x H14"
- Light Source: LED with DC Driver
- Total Lumens: 7820lm
- Delivered Lumens: BK-4140lm, WH-5060lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI (Ra): 90CRI
- Optional Color Temps: 2700K – 5000K Available, Minimum Order Quantities Apply
- LED Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Dimming Percentage: 100% – 10%
- Type of Dimmer: TRIAC or ELV Dimmer (Not Included)
- Diffuser Details: White Acrylic Diffuser
- Adjustable: Yes
Wire Length: 120" Max
- Minimum Hang Height: 18"
- Sloped Ceiling Adaptable: Yes
- Location: Dry
- Certificate: ETL
Canopy Included: Yes
- Canopy Dimensions: L39-3/8" x W9-7/8" x H1-3/4"
Color Options: Black, White